Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Regarding the proper CSS Syntax

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Sanjaya Liyanage <sanjayacl@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi dev,
       Can we use the below block1 in a CSS.Is it correct in syntax wise?
   block1

    para:first-child {
        text-indent: 0;
    }

or should this be the block2,
block2
    p:first-child {
        text-indent: 0;
    }
??

Or else is there any proper way that we can use the block1 in our CSS directly?

AFAIK, block1 is used if you are styling the docbook xml file itself. block2 is used to style the transformed html files. Is this what you needed?

--Kasun

Kasun Gajasinghe,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.