Subject: How can I find the elements which are not yet styled in docbook5

Hi dev,
        I tested some docbook XMLs with some XSL sheets to see what are the elements which have been styled properly.And found out that it's hard to recognise the elements which have not been styled in that manner.Can Anyone tell me a way to find those elements which have not yet been styled?

Thank you
Sanjaya