Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How can I find the elements which are not yetstyled in docbook5

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:18:48 +0530
Sanjaya Liyanage <sanjayacl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi dev,
>         I tested some docbook XMLs with some XSL sheets to see what
> are the elements which have been styled properly.And found out that
> it's hard to recognise the elements which have not been styled in
> that manner.Can Anyone tell me a way to find those elements which
> have not yet been styled?
>
> Thank you
> Sanjaya

Create a stylesheet which imports the main docbook one.
Then add a template to 'catch anything else'

<xsl:template match="*">
    <xsl:message>
      Element <xsl:value-of select="name(..)"/>/<xsl:value-of
select="name(.)"/> Not styled </xsl:message>
  </xsl:template>

That names the element and its parent.

HTH

--