Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Does dockbook.xsl covers the whole?

Hi Dave,
     Of course Dave,I am planning to use CSS3 capabilities for styling the html presentation.
Thank you
Sanjaya

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> wrote:
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:14:27 +0530
Sanjaya Liyanage <sanjayacl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>     Yes,what I am trying to style further is the generated html which
> is the output of DocBook XSL.
>
> Sanjaya.

Thanks for that.
I agree more could be done with the html
presentation to improve appearance,
especially with the wider availability of CSS3.

--

regards

--
Dave Pawson