Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] GSoC 2011 project idea: DocBook Slides 5.0

On 2011-02-25 13:27, honyk wrote:
> I'll prepare list of issues I've met during preparation of mentioned
> templates. I think these user requests will be common regardless companies.

For what it's worth, here is a nice presentation of the rst2s5 tool /
vocabulary that allows to quickly write (simple) slide shows with RST
and S5: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/slide-shows.s5.html

That gives some ideas of what features may be worth supporting in DB slides.

(I'd be happy to add the S5 backend that I have written for DB, after
updating it with whatever changes the DB 5 slides port will require.)

     Stefan