Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xinclude, difference html vs pdf output.docbook-v5

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:27:38 +0000
Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> wrote:

xInclude processing adds the xml:base attribute in any included files.

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/keep.relative.image.uris.html
Tells me that I can process this... or include it.
So this is why my 'relative' xml:base is being used.

<quote>
<xsl:param name="keep.relative.image.uris" select="0"></xsl:param>

Description

If non-zero, relative URIs (in, for example fileref attributes) will be
used in the generated output. Otherwise, the URIs will be made absolute
with respect to the base URI.

Note that the stylesheets calculate (and use) the absolute form for
some purposes, this only applies to the resulting output.
</quote>

so to resolve my problem I just set the parameter to 1

How to warn others?
link from img.src.path param documentation to this one?
"See also ... if you are using xInclude?"

--

regards

--
Dave Pawson