Subject: Docbook Website documentation

I've just read from XSL: The Definitive Guide the procedures to create a website. Before I get stuck into writing any code and trying to build a website, I found one of Norm Walsh's sites
http://norman.walsh.name/2006/07/28/docbookOrgRedesign
which mentions the use of CSS for tab menus. Now, tab menus are not stated in the official documentation (above) so I'm wondering if there are any updated procedures for Website that incorporates Norm's latest work (everything I've found is dated around 2005-2006).
Thanks,

Dave Gardiner