Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Webhelp search trims certain letters from searchterms?

Hi Peter,
For your immediate needs you can turn off stemming by changing the
webhelp.indexer.language property to some unsupported language:

webhelp.indexer.language=xx

That way you won't get stemming, but you won't be affected by this bug.

It looks to me like the client-side stemmer is stemming nucleus but the
indexer is not:

With a test, in index-2.js, I see:

w["nucleus"]="9";

Certainly something we'll investigate.