Subject: Page numbering of copyright page

I have a copyright page, which appears in the generated PDF output after the TOC and before the preface.  I have designated the copyright page as a DocBook chapter.  How can I make the page number format of the copyright page consistent with the numbering of front matter?  That is, how can I make the page number be "i" instead of "1"?

William R. (Bill) Greene
http://web.me.com/billgreene/

smime.p7s