Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] how to adjust revhistory columns?

That looks entirely too complicated for my novice-level XSL skills  ;)

Now I'm trying to just use a <table>, but setting tocentry="0" on the <table> element isn't suppressing the table's entry in the "List of Tables" - for either html or fo output.  Any ideas?

For instance:

      <title>Revision History</title>

Thanks,
Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 1:00 PM
To: Kent Watsen; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Kent,
To get your layout, you would need to copy those two templates from fo/titlepage.xsl
to your customization layer and rewrite the table code. In the revhistory template,
you would need to adjust the column-widths, and in the revision template, put all the
content into a single fo:table-row with three cells.  Is that sufficient?