Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Position of hte copyright notice

Salut Christophe,

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 13:32, Christophe HARO <christophe.haro@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 1) Actually, the copyright notice is printed on the top of the page, just under the title of the book and the list of the authors. I want to customize the stellsheet so that title and authors stays on top but the copyright notice at the bottom of the page ;
>
> 2) how to print the authors and then the title of the book, in this order, on the title page ?

Customizing the title page involves copying over a file and processing
it using a special stylesheet.  There is a chapter in the DocBook XSL
book dealing with the subject.[1] The syntax of the file to customize
is fairly simple.

Hope this helps,
Aankhen

[1]: http://sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html