Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Break long programlisting lines without spaces?

It does not seem to work in FOP 1.0. Using hyphenate.verbatim results
in SEVERE: Exceptions. Strangely, it seems to insert several of the
hyphenation characters and then fail at some point before completing
the document. Based on David's research, I may not try to hunt down
that point.

Maybe I can add a preprocessing step find really long strings in
programlistings, break them at a certain length, and insert a
line-wrap character and a line break processing instruction.

Thanks for your help.

Peter