Subject: Re: New docbook-xsl-ns snapshots

Hi all,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Where are the new docbook-xsl-ns snapshots? The last one here -
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/ - was only updated on
> November of 2010 (last year).

I should also note that the DocBook SourceForge.net bug tracker has
several unaddressed bugs:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?words=tracker_browse&sort=submitted_by&sortdir=desc&offset=50&group_id=21935&atid=373747&assignee=&status=1&category=&artgroup=&keyword=&submitter=&artifact_id=

I've been waiting for a response for the EPUB one for a few weeks now.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish