Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] re:New docbook-xsl-ns snapshots

On 04/21/2011 11:52 PM, Kasun Gajasinghe wrote:
> Glad you're interested in fixing this and much appreciate your help.
>
> Regards,
> --Kasun

Likewise, I'd love to see it fixed and would be willing to help in any
way I can, but is my understanding correct that the snapshot builds are
turned off now (and I have been since November)? So to diagnose any
problem we first need someone with access to the build machine to turn
the builds back on, then we could see if they're still broken, what the
log says, and proceed from there.

Thanks,
David