Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] programlistings, double spaced?

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:31:26 +0200
Niels Muller Larsen <nml@acm.org> wrote:

> Hi again Dave
>
> Have a look at:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Text-and-Binary.html
>
> I don't use emacs myself, made a little script for conversions, but
> the pager seems to be the place.
>
> /Niels

I'm in a wholly Unix environment now, just that I have
many legacy files created on M$ systems?
(setq buffer-file-coding-system 'utf-8-unix)  in .emacs
seems to work for new files I create
as I am told by that status line.
  And I don't have any odd drives formatted by windows... ATM :-)

Thanks Niels.

--

regards

--