Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook IEEE transformation?

David,

If you mean the IEEE style for their conference proceedings (two column article style),
I did a stylesheet a while back that comes very close (I think the only significant problem is that it doesn't handle multiple authors correctly).

I'm looking at it now, and will post it to my blog (http://managingwriters.com) shortly (it's 4 years old, so I don't want to release it until I've at least tried it out with the latest stylesheets:). I'll send a note to the list when it's ready.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press