Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to insert JavaScript near end of HTML without chunking?

Hello Peter,

It's not actually a customization for HTML specifically. Maybe I need to reread the docs?

When I include the Google Analytics script in the document with XInclude, the resulting content is in the source. Then the docbkx-tools Maven plugin runs HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, and man page generation on the source.

Regards,
Mark