Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to insert JavaScript near end of HTML without chunking?

Aha, <?dbhtml-include href=""mycode.html"?>." I'll try that.

Regards,
Mark

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM, David Cramer <david@thingbag.net> wrote:

It appears he was using an xinclude to pull in the script (rather than a
processing instruction as suggested in Bob's book). The xinclude will be
resolved for all formats, so would break fo. The PI however would be
ignored/discarded by the fo xsls.

David