Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Documentation for webhelpindexer.jar

Hi there,
The docs regarding the search functionality focus on adding support for
additional languages:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/webhelp/docs/content/ch03.html

Beyond that, you'll need to read the source. The indexer was originally
from a webhelp thing posted on a DITA mailing list. Kasun Gajasinghe
improved it by adding support for stemming and Asian languages.

I have to wonder whether it would be easier and better for you just to
rebuild your customization layer on top of 1.76.1 though. There have
been many improvements and bug fixes since 1.35. With less effort you
could be on the current xslts (and so if you find a bug, stand a much
better chance of getting help from someone else in the community).

Good luck,
David