Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Multiline equations with DocBook 5.0 (and more)

Oops. You're right - multiple informalequation blocks are not actually
allowed within an equation block in DocBook 4.5. My document formatted
correctly when I exported to PDF via FO and I didn't notice.

Just thought of this, but perhaps I can include multiple <mm:math.../>
blocks and put a processing instruction between them to force the
break. I'll give it a go.

Cheers.