Subject: docbook-xsl UTF-8

Hi,
I am trying to convert a trivial XML file to HTML using
docbook-xsl-1.76.1 but I end up with some strange characters (0x0a0a) in
my resulting HTML file. I have also tried with a recent
docbook-xsl-snapshot and had the same result.

I have pasted my entire problem here
http://pastebin.com/AFrhet0D

You can see the undesirable characters in the "Part" and "Chapter" of
the output. I'd appreciate any suggestions to get this working. Cheers.

--
Tony Morris
http://tmorris.net/