Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bibliography title in TOC

Niels writes:
 > Hi
 > Did you validate?
 > As far as I remember bibliography is structurally a chapter Nd not allowed in a section. Should be the other way around.

Hi,

this is valid DocBook indeed. According to

http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/bibliography.html

bibliography may appear in these elements:

appendix, article, book, chapter, glossary, part, preface, sect1,
sect2, sect3, sect4, sect5, section

This is probably the reason why it is treated specially in TOCs.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka