Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bibliography title in TOC

Hi Bob,

Bob Stayton writes:
 > Thanks for the summary. I understand what you are trying to do, but getting a
 > bibliography to format like a sect1 is going to require many customizations of the
 > stylesheet.  That's because all the hierarchical elements are processed in several
 > different modes such as for the table of contents, numbering, Next and Previous (in
 > HTML output), etc..  Basically everywhere that sect1 appears in the stylesheet, you'll
 > need to use 'sect1 | chapter/bibliography', and that could be a lot
 of places.

thanks for making this clear. I'm not up to this, at least not in the
available timeframe, so I'll stay away from even attempting those
modifications.

 > Instead, you might try this markup using bibliolist, a workaround that is mostly
 > semantically correct:

Thanks also for this suggestion. Unfortunately this won't work either
as I have RefDB generate my bibliography with some 350+ bibliomixed
entries. I'll go for my fallback option as this is really a minor
issue.

best regards,
Markus

--