Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] endnotes section in ePub

Sorry, just one more thing.

What if you are calling the epub/docbook.xsl file?

I'm not at a desk with my project files, but I don't think I was
calling the chunk XSL in my customization layer. I was just calling
the epub XSL. (and epub calls the chunk XSL)

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/epub/docbook.xsl

Would this make a difference?

Thanks.

rj