Subject: Re: AW: [docbook-apps] ragged index with recent fop snapshots

Markus Hoenicka wrote:
> At first sight, I didn't find any information about SVG
> graphics though. Are they known to work?

I don't know.  I expect if there's a problem, it would be with LaTeX (or
XeLaTeX), not with dblatex.  As of a few years ago, svg and Xe(La)TeX were
not compatible:
   http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-June/010185.html
Doesn't look like the situation's much better in vanilla LaTeX; the
consensus seems to be that you need to convert a SVG graphic to PDF before
including it in the LaTeX source.  The same work-around would work in
XeLaTeX, too.

   Mike Maxwell