Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] docbook to word

Hello Lwam,

> I should convert docbook 5 to word

what I am missing here is a purpose of that conversion. Please elaborate it
a bit. I suspect some 'better editing' reasons what is IMHO against the
superb 'single source' concept you have just got with docbook.

Btw, when I tried it in the past, I got the best results with db -> html
(+css) -> MS Word html import.

Regards,
Jan