Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Odd column resizing issue

[...]

|  When I'm producing plain old HTML, the result is
|
|  <col xmlns="" width="20%"><col xmlns="" width="40%"><col
|  xmlns="" width="40%">
|
|  However, when I add the XHTML namespace, I get this result:

I'm sorry, but it is a little hard to understand what you are doing. May I
ask why you need to retrofit webhelpindexer to work with a very old version
of DocBook-XSL?

I don't know how to reproduce the table columns problem. You mention the
adjustColumnWidth extension function from docbook.py in your follow-up post,
so I presume that you use Python to do the transformation. Is this right?

Mauritz