Subject: listing the TOC after the preface / foreword

Hello,

I'm in the process of converting a LaTeX document (a specification) to
DocBook. The original had the auto-generated TOC following the preface,
just before the first chapter.

I wonder what the best way is to reproduce that with xsl-docbook. It
seems by default the TOC precedes the preface, and there is no parameter
to tweak.

Is customizing the <xsl:template match="book"> template the only option ?

Thanks,
		Stefan