Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] suppressing header (rule and text)

Hi Bob,

thanks for your explanation. I just realized I mis-identified the case
that I want to customize. Instead of wanting to customize pages that
start with a new section, I want to customize pages that start with a
new chapter.

And since those are already identifiable by "test="$sequence" = first",
I have got things working properly now.

Thanks again for your help,

        Stefan