Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Styling a header

Hi Mads,
The current page  title shows in the chunk header by default.  It is controlled by the stylesheet param $navig.showtitles, which is set to 1 by default.  I suspect something you did in your customization turned that off.  In the original header.navigation template, this line generates the title of the current section:

<xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="object.title.markup"/>

Since I'm not sure how you customized that template, I can't tell you where to put it.  Hopefully you can figure it out.

From: Mads Ipsen
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 4:58 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Styling a header

Hi,

I've adjusted <xsl:template name="header.navigation"> from chunk-common.xsl to obtain the desired appearance of prev and next. However, I also want the title of the current page to appear in the middle of the header (see attachment). How do I achieve that?

Best regards,

Mads

| Mads Ipsen                                          |