Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] hours to process chunks

On 6.9.2011 20:05, Tim Arnold wrote:

> I also tried saxon9.30 and of course I cannot do chunking with it and
> the XSLT1.0 stylesheets, but with no chunking it finished in 1 minute
> 23 seconds.

Actually you can do chunking with Saxon 9, see

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/201103/msg00123.html

Because there were some troubles to make this code work in all XSLT 1.0
based processors it never made up into main trunk. But it might work in
your case. If you succeed, please let us know what performance gain was
there and if you have faced some problems.

				Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature