Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] @role. How high can it go?

On 09/13/2011 05:28 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> There are only four elements for which the stylesheets can propagate a
> role attribute to an HTML class attribute: emphasis, para, phrase, and
> entry, and each has its own stylesheet param to control such behavior
> (such as $para.propagates.style).  Because @role is used for many
> different purposes, this feature has not been implemented for all
> elements.
>
> But the stylesheets do support customizing class attributes.  If you
> want to use propagate role to class for other elements, then you'll
> need to add a custom template in mode="class.value", as described here:
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html#CustomClassValues
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> bobs@sagehill.net

Thanks Bob.
I need it higher than that... and found
<xsl:template name="user.head.content">
<xsl:param name="node" select="."/>

</xsl:template>

Into which I added some jscript.

Then used CSS to import a common stylesheet
which I used to propograte the font-family to the body element.

Working so far, though website is missing the user.head.content call?

regards

regards

--
Dave Pawson