Subject: DocBook XSLT 2.0 Stylesheets question with regards to XHTML output

Hello,

I say a tweet from Norman Walsh that the XSLT 2.0 Stylesheets will convert to HTML5 which I like. I assume that if I want to use DocBook5 I have to use the new  XSLT 2.0 Stylesheets for conversion. Please correct me if that assumption is incorrect.

As far as I know DocBook XSLT Stylesheets prio to 2.0 that the option to convert either to  HTML or XHTML output via different stylesheets. I see the DocBook XSLT 2.0 Stylesheets have no "xhtml" subfolder.

My question:

Will DocBook XSLT 2.0 Stylesheets per default convert to XHTML?

I would like what but could not find information about that in the "README" of Normans Release.

Best regards, Lars

--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Eclipse, Android and Java Tutorials