Subject: More on epub3

Bob,

Re: my previous message about the epub3 transforms. I just finished reading some information about HTML5 and realized that <section> is a valid new element in HTML5. I was parsing against plain old xhtml, which doesn't have that element.

However, I think the issue with epubcheck complaining about epub:type may still be a problem, unless that's a glitch in epubcheck for 3.0.

Best Regards,
Dick
-------
XML Press