Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] problem with long orderedlist

Hi,
I don't think the keep-together property is the problem. I processed the xml file with the stock DocBook XSL stylesheets, and then examined the .fo output file. It did not contain a keep-together property on those lists. I believe this is a bug in FOP when it computes the vertical size of an fo:list-item to determine the page break.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Streit Eric" <eric@yojik.eu>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 3:09 AM

Hi,

I'll test it, and give to you the result

thanks

Eric

Le 26/09/2011 11:55, Lwam Berhane a écrit :
Hi,

Are you using orderlist with the keep-together param and the value
"always" in your stylesheet?
Change the value to "auto"  and try again!
Best regards Lwam

Am 24.09.2011 21:58, schrieb Streit Eric:
hi again,

someone on IRC docbook.fr suggested me that it could be a problem with
the Russian characters.

I replaced all of them (with a # ) and the problem remains.