Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customising blank page after part title page

Hi,
That blank page is actually the verso titlepage, but just has nothing on it. There are two ways to customize the part verso titlepage.

1. Customize the titlepage specs and regnerate the titlepage templates. That process is described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#PrintTitlepageSpecfile

2. Directly write a custom template named 'part.titlepage.verso'. Put in whatever fo:blocks and properties you want to format that content, and it will be presented on that page. You don't need to create a page-sequence because that is already handled. But you might need to put a page break the template named 'part.titlepage.before.verso', as I don't think that is already done.

The templates used for each of the titlepages and their dividers can be found in the file fo/titlepage.templates.xsl. The group for each DocBook element is contained in a template named 'elementname.titlepage', such as 'part.titlepage'. That file is generated from the stock titlepage spec file named titlepage.templates.xml using the process described in option 1. But you can override any of those with a direct custom template of your own.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Arensmeier" <farensmeier@gmail.com>
To: "Docbook Apps Help list" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 5:34 AM

Hello all.

Is there a (more or less simple) way to customise the blank page that is inserted after the titlepage when generating FO output? In my customisation layer I have tried with different template names: page.titlepage.before.blank, lot.titlepage.before.recto etc. But nothing makes it into the final FO file. Is the only option to customise page masters?

Thank you.
/frank