Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Marking paras in colored text

Try making a a second copy of those templates with
mode="titlepage.mode" (i.e. add that attribute to the xsl:template
element). I haven't tested that, but it should catch most of  your
titlepage content. You may also have to add templates in other modes
(e.g. mode="book.titlepage.recto.mode"), but I'll have to do some
experiments to confirm my understanding of what's going on in the
titlepage system.

Let me know what happens with that. I'll play around with it later when
I have some time too.

David