Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Marking paras in colored text

Thanks for your files, David. They worked fine with my XML source and gave
colored text.

The problem lies in our build system. We use some scripts to pre-process the
XML before sending to xsltproc. They are doing something to legalnotice
elementswhich means that legalnotice/para attributes are not matched.
However, attributes on legalnotice are matched.

Until I get to the bottom of this, I can use the following workaround.
Multiple legalnocices are allowed in bookinfo, so I can work at block level
on the legalnotice that I want to mark in colored text:

XML:
<legalnotice role="draft">
<para/>
</legalnotice>