Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] bookinfo element used in epub/docbook.xsl

Oh, but good to know it has been fixed. :) Can you say anything about when
the next distribution will be released? Actually I wonder whether so much
has been fixed meanwhile that I better use trunk (instead of 1.76.1) or
whether there were no big changes which would justify a release soon (so I
can upgrade to and use a stable release with 1.76.1).

Boris