Subject: DB5, XMetal, xlink, and xinclude, perfect together?

Has anyone had any luck setting up XMetal to edit DocBook V5 (including xlink and xinclude)?

If so, can you point me to information on how to do that? So far, the person I'm working with on this can edit vanilla DB5, but we haven't figured out how to get XMetal to be happy with elements in either the xlink or xinclude namespaces.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press