Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] fop offo hyphenate

Going back to the properties approach, did you try adding a keep-together.within-line="always" property to the superscript.properties attribute-set?  I didn't test it, but that should work to prevent hyphenation, or any line break at all in the superscript. If your intention is to prevent hyphenation but allow line breaks between words in a superscript, then my suggestion would not help.

Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 8:30 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] fop offo hyphenate

Hello,

I use Docbook-Fop-Offo successfully for generating pdf output in german.

But now I have a superscript/subscript and this will be hyphenated. After some web search I have learned that
we can configure the attribute for super-/subscript.
But it doesn't work, because the hyphenate=false attribute is not used in fo:inline blocks.

My next idea is, to define some words for Offo which are not able to hyphenate.

But I have nothing found, how I can do this. I will not modify the Offo pattern files.

With Latex I can define witt \hyphenation{} my own rules for special word, is there something similar in FOP-OFFO?

Thanks
Steffen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Steffen Köhler

GÖPEL electronic GmbH
Göschwitzer Straße 58/60
07745 Jena / Germany

Tel.: +49-3641-6896-661
Fax: +49-3641-6896-944
E-Mail: s.koehler@goepel.com
http://www.goepel.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: GÖPEL electronic GmbH, Göschwitzer Straße 58/60, D-07745 Jena
Geschäftsführer: Holger Göpel, Manfred Schneider, Thomas Wenzel
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Jena HR B 201550