Subject: Controlling the pagebreak in epub output

Hello,

is it possible to control the page break in epub output as for example for pdf?

For example I use the following to avoid a pagebreak for sections in my preface chapter for pdf:

<xsl:attribute-set name="section.level1.properties">
<xsl:attribute name="break-after">
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="ancestor::preface/@role = 'preface'">auto</xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>page</xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
  </xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

If I put this into my customizing layer for epub it appears to have no influence.

Best regards, Lars

--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Eclipse, Android and Java Tutorials