Subject: Help with list

Hi All,

I've sent at least 8 requests to docbook-apps-unsubscribe, with no
subject, empty body, 'remove' in the subject, 'unsubscribe' in the
subject, 'remove' in the body, 'unsubscribe' in the body, 'remove' in
the subject and body, 'unsubscribe' in the subject and body, etc.

I also sent a message to docbook-apps-help, which subsequently bounced.

I'm beginning to think the list footer might not be accurate.

How does one unsubscribe from the list?

Jeff