Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] is compact itemizedlist formatting in html output possible?

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
> support multiple-valued class attributes.  In the interim, you could create
> a custom template in mode="class.value" to do that:
>
> <xsl:template match="itemizedlist[@spacing='compact']">
>  <xsl:text>itemizedlist compact</xsl:text>
> </xsl:template>

Thanks for the tip, that worked!

Only, I had to upgrade to 1.76 and there's a next related question now :)

Looks like 1.76 emits the default classes all the time now. That is,
of <a ...> etc.

Question is, is there any easy way to disable those default classes,
too? (So that I could generate the output our post-processing scripts
are used to with 1.76 in the meantime while I check and upgrade those
scripts.)

I guess the answer is a few lines in the customization layer
stylesheet as well, but given that I only write tiny bits of XSL every
5 years or so, this is not quite straightforward for me... :-)

Thanks again.

--
Andrew