Subject: Remove whitespace between closing XML tag and dot

Hello,

I use Eclipse as my XML editor and this really works well for me except one thing. Unfortunately the XML formatter in Eclipse adds a space between a closing tag and a dot. If its not a dot I actually would like that it adds this space.

Example:

Call method <code>test()</code>.

Would become>

Is there a way to tell the XSLT conversion to remove spaces between closing XML tags and dots? If yes, it would be great to get some pointers how to implement this.

Best regards, Lars

--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Eclipse, Android and Java Tutorials