Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Setting up a DocBook system

Hi Richard,

Have a look at the MySQL guide to documentation, http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysqldoc-guide/en/index.html. The "toolset" directory containing all the XSL and make machinery are available for download as well.

We've been using DocBook XML since 2004; http://dev.mysql.com/doc/index-about.html explains how we're handling the authoring, processing, and publication processes.

Cheers,

Stefan