Subject: Relative path for highlight.xslthl.config

Hi,

I'm currently using an absolute path for the syntax highlighting configuration file. As I'm switching between computers back and forth I would like to make this relative.

Currently:

<param name="highlight.xslthl.config" _expression_="file:///C:/Users/vogella/workspace/vogella/de.vogella.docbook.first/docbook-xsl-1.76.1/highlighting/xslthl-config.xml" />

I did not manage to make the system accept a relative path. Can someone please share an example?

Best regards, Lars
--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Eclipse, Android and Java Tutorials