Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Relative path for highlight.xslthl.config

On 11/21/2011 06:59 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently using an absolute path for the syntax highlighting
configuration file. As I'm switching between computers back and forth I
would like to make this relative.

Currently:

<param name="highlight.xslthl.config"
expression="file:///C:/Users/vogella/workspace/vogella/de.vogella.docbook.first/docbook-xsl-1.76.1/highlighting/xslthl-config.xml"
/>

I did not manage to make the system accept a relative path. Can someone
please share an example?

I have the same problem, moving content from my disk to website.
My only solution was to have a common (absolute) address to use
in my case it was /dir/dir/file
If you can be assured of having the file on the same disk, this
solution will work for you. c: is redundant in a java world,
as is the file:/// prefix.

HTH

regards

--