Subject: titlepage customization, docbook v5

I'm having problems using the html titlepage code.
Bob has
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePageNewElems.html
which relates to older versions, where the templates
and the xsl file to process it is in the template directory
which doesn't exist in the v5 distro.

I copied out titlepage.template.xml in  say /temp
I'm running saxon
saxon /temp/titlepage.template.xml
stylesheet /<pathToV5>/html/titlepage.xsl
output ...

I'm getting all sorts of errors and I'm unsure why?
should I be using titlepage.xsl....  titlepage.templates.xsl
I don't think so (it says <!-- This stylesheet was created by template/titlepage.xsl-->)

Surely my configured specfile doesn't need to be moved back into the v5 distro
location?

Any suggestions please?

regards

--