Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] USLegal portrait printing

Hi Bob
Thanks for the directions.
All I needed to do was set page.height.portrait to 14in page.width.portrait to 8.5in in the Oxygenxml editor and the pdf was transformed to legal portrait.
Paul

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi Paul,
There is no predefined value of "USlegal" in the DocBook stylesheet, so your setting is defaulting to USletter.  The easiest way to set the page size to a new value is to set these two params:

<xsl:param name="page.height.portrait">14in</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="page.width.portrait">8.5in</xsl:param>

From: PC Thoms
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:07 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] USLegal portrait printing

I'm attempting to transform a pdf to US legal size paper via Oxygen v 13 using Saxon6.5.5 and 1.76.1 style-sheets.
If anyone can give me directions on how to do this I would appreciate.
I have been able to create a transformation scenario with Oxygen Docbook PDF Legal and changed the paper.type parameter to USlegal8.5inx14in, but the output remains USletter size.
As well I changed page.height to the following:
<xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="$page.orientation = 'portrait'">
    <xsl:value-of select="USlegal'">14in</xsl:value-of select>
  </xsl:when>
</xsl:choose>

In searching through the docbook parameters USlegal is not entered where I would have expected to find it (not entered in page.width.portrait).  USletter but not always USlegal.

With thanks
Paul